Friday, January 18, 2013

a few things

Oh gosh, I'm not sure what to update you on at this point.

As of December 1st, 2012, I am officially an aunt to a beautiful baby girl. Reese Bennett is absolutely perfect in every way. Zach and Mackenzie are amazing parents and I'm just so happy for them. It's a happy time for our family :) To explain the two sleeping pictures of Candace and me down there - Kenz was in labor throughout the night and into the next morning. We were getting cozy at the hospital. The picture of my dad - he, for some reason that he is fully aware of, is very good with babies and this seems to be Reese's favorite way to be held by him. By the way, if you saw Mackenzie today, you'd have no idea that she just had a baby. She is tiny! I wish I had a picture to compare to this very pregnant picture haha. Isn't Reese cute??? 


I turned 21 - which I actually do not have very many pictures of. We didn't do anything too terribly exciting, but I did get to spend a lot of quality time with my best friends.

For Christmas I got to hang out with my family, which, if you follow this blog even somewhat closely, you know is my favorite thing to do.


My friend Sydney Fletcher, well I guess now Sydney Hansen got married.






 Lucky for us, thanks to a pretty cool dad who went above and beyond to make sure everything was set up, we got to go to the Justin Bieber concert.



For New Years Eve, I went downtown with my roommate Hailey. I've always thought that New Years Eve was a relatively overrated holiday, but we had a lot of fun.


Even though the snow in Logan has not been as it has been in Salt Lake, it has been extraordinarily cold. Ridiculously cold. This is a picture of my friend Maria and me just leaving our last class to see that a blizzard hit while we were inside our freezing building. Walking to the bus was not pleasant.


Last but most definitely not least, one of my best friends got her mission call!! Kacee is going to Leeds, England on May 30th. I'm so so proud of her and very excited for her.


Life is swell <3
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment